Pause slide movement
Resume slide movement
use left or right arrow keys to navigate the tab,
Click to read more about this recipe
200 g Violife mozzarella flavour grated
180 g Violife tex-mex flavour grated
1 kg baby potatoes
80 g marinara sauce
a pinch of salt
a pinch of pepper
fresh parsley to serve
- Preheat the oven at 200°C.
- In a large pot, bring salted water to a boil and parboil the potatoes until fork tender.
- Place in a lined baking tray and thread onto wooden skewers.
- Smash each potato until a little flatter and add some salt and fresh pepper.
- Brush with marinara sauce, sprinkle with Violife Mozzarella flavour and Tex-Mex flavour grated. Bake for 10-15 minutes at 200°C.
- Garnish with some chopped parsley leaves and serve!