Pause slide movement
Resume slide movement
use left or right arrow keys to navigate the tab,
Click to read more about this recipe
4 tbsp Violife VIOBLOCK
150 g Violife Prosociano, grated
250 g vegan cream
500 g tagliatelle pasta
400 g chanterelles, cleaned
1 onion, cubed
2 garlic cloves, diced
1 lemon, juice and zest
2 tsp Dijon mustard
Small handful of finely chopped parsley
salt & pepper to taste
- In a large frying pan heat VIOBLOCK.
- Sauté the onion and garlic, until fragrant and soft.
- Add the chanterelles on high heat, stirring until the mushrooms are nice and golden. Add the lemon juice and zest, the vegan cream and mustard and stir well.
- Season with salt and pepper and simmer for 10 minutes, until the sauce is creamy.
- Cook the pasta according to the package instructions. Sieve and add a dollop of VIOBLOCK to the pasta, stirring well.
- Add the pasta to the sauce along with the parsley, stirring to combine.
- Serve in wide bowls, top with grated Violife Prosociano and serve.