Pause slide movement
Resume slide movement
use left or right arrow keys to navigate the tab,
Click to read more about this recipe
FOR THE PESTO:
1 Violife Parmesan Style Wedge
1/4 cup basil leaves
2 tbsp garlic cloves
Zest of 1 lemon
Juice of 1 lemon
5 tbsp olive oil
FOR THE POTATOES:
1 kg baby or small potatoes
2 tbsp sea salt
8 tbsp olive oil
freshly ground black pepper, to taste
fresh parsley, chives, and green onions, sliced
- To make the pesto sauce place all the ingredients in a blender and blitz well. Set aside.
- In a pot, boil potatoes in salted cold water until tender.
- Place on a baking tray and use a potato masher to squish them one by one, keeping them in one piece.
- Coat each potato with a dollop of pesto sauce and spread using a brush.
- Drizzle with olive oil and bake in a preheated oven at 390°F (200°C) for 20-30 minutes, until golden and crisp.
- Serve by garnishing with fresh herbs and the remaining pesto sauce.