Pause slide movement
Resume slide movement
use left or right arrow keys to navigate the tab,
Click to read more about this recipe
200 g Violife Epic Cheddar Flavour block, cut in 1cm strips
100 g Violife Mozzarella Flavour grated
100 g Violife Prosociano, grated
1 vegan pizza dough
1 marinara sauce
1 aubergine, cut into thin rounds
1 small tomato, sliced
2 tbsp olive oil
fresh basil leaves
- Roll out the pizza dough onto a lightly floured surface into roughly a 30cm diameter.
- Place Violife Epic sticks around the dough, about 2cm inwards towards the center of the circle. Fold the dough over and secure by pressing down with your fingers all along the pizza.
- Spread the pizza base with marinara sauce and top with 100g Violife Mozzarella Flavour grated, aubergine and tomato slices. Drizzle with some olive oil and sprinkle 80g Violife Prosociano.
- Place in a preheated oven at 200°C and bake for 10-15 minutes or until golden.
- Remove, sprinkle some Prosociano and a few basil leaves and serve.