Pause slide movement
Resume slide movement
use left or right arrow keys to navigate the tab,
Click to read more about this recipe
FOR THE FLATBREAD:
250 g bread flour
6 tbsp olive oil
150 ml lukewarm water
A pinch of salt
FOR THE TOPPINGS:
180 g Violife Tex-Mex flavour grated
¼ cup taco sauce
¼ cup sliced green pepper or jalapenos
¼ cup sliced red pepper
½ cup tinned corn, drained
½ tin of canned beans, drained and rinsed
1 avocado, sliced
- To make the flatbread dough, combine all the ingredients in a large bowl and knead well.
- Place on a lightly floured surface and continue to knead until smooth. Cut the dough in half and form two balls.
- Use a rolling pin to roll out thinly into two oval shapes. Place them on a lined baking tray and with a fork pierce the bases of the flatbreads. Bake in a preheated oven at 180°C for 8-10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and drizzle with olive oil.
- Top with taco sauce, Violife grated Tex-Mex flavour, peppers, corn and beans.
- Place back into the oven and bake for a further 10-15 minutes.
- Serve and garnish with avocado slices and fresh coriander leaves.