Pause slide movement
Resume slide movement
use left or right arrow keys to navigate the tab,
Click to read more about this recipe
200 g Violife Greek White block, crumbled
10 medium beetroots
4 red onions, quartered
5 tbsps olive oil
3 tbsps capers
a few sprigs of fresh mint leaves, chopped
a few sprigs of fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves, chopped
100 g rocket
100 g baby spinach
FOR THE DRESSING:
3 tbsps balsamic vinegar
1 tbsp mustard
4 tbsps extra virgin olive oil
1 garlic clove, grated
- Place the beetroots in aluminum foil, close securely and place in a preheated oven at 180ºC for 1 hour.
- Meanwhile on a baking tray, toss the onion wedges in 2 tbsp olive oil and season well. Add these to the oven and roast for 20 minutes.
- When the beetroots are baked and have cooled, remove the skin with your fingers - you might want to use gloves!
- Quarter the beetroots and place in a salad bowl or plate. Top with the capers, herbs, rocket and spinach.
- To make the dressing, whisk together all ingredients and drizzle over the salad.
- Top with the crumbled Greek White and serve.