Pause slide movement
Resume slide movement
use left or right arrow keys to navigate the tab,
Click to read more about this recipe
1 pack Violife Greek White, cut in cubes
1 cucumber, cut in cubes
1 cup bulgur (cracked wheat)
1 cup plum tomatoes, chopped seeded
2 large spring onions, chopped
2 tbsp fresh mint, chopped
1/4 cup olive oil
1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
½ cup chopped fresh Italian parsley
½ cup chopped coriander
Salt and fresh ground pepper, to taste
- Whisk oil and lemon juice, in a small bowl to blend; set aside.
- Place bulgur in large bowl. Mix in 1 cup boiling water. Let stand until bulgur is tender and water is absorbed, about 15 minutes.
- Mix in tomatoes, cucumber, parsley, coriander, spring onions and mint. Add olive oil and toss to blend. Season with salt and pepper.
- Let stand at least 30 minutes to blend flavors.
- Season on top with Violife Greek White cubes and parsley.