Pause slide movement
Resume slide movement
use left or right arrow keys to navigate the tab,
Click to read more about this recipe
200 g Violife original flavour slices
200 g Violife smoky cheddar flavour slices
200 g Violife mozzarella flavour grated
30 g Violife vioblock
4 slices white sourdough bread
4 tbsp cranberry sauce
1 tsp Dijon mustard
cornichons to serve
mix salad leaves to serve
- In a heated frying pan toast the bread slices with the melted VIOBLOCK.
- Spread 2 bread slices with cranberry sauce, top each with 2 Violife Original flavour slices and 2 Smoky Cheddar flavour slices.
- Top with the other piece of bread and place on a lined baking tray.
- Place in a preheated oven at 200°C for 5 minutes until nicely melted.
- Meanwhile, in a small pan over medium heat, add Violife Mozzarella flavour grated and melt. Add the mustard and mix well, removing from heat.
- Serve the sandwich alongside some fresh salad leaves and drizzle with the melted Violife. Enjoy while still warm!