Pause slide movement
Resume slide movement
use left or right arrow keys to navigate the tab,
Click to read more about this recipe
FOR THE CRUST:
170 g Violife VIOBLOCK
300 g vegan gingerbread biscuits
1/4 tsp salt
FOR THE CHEESECAKE:
300 g Violife Creamy Original
1 can coconut milk
100 g almond milk
2 g agar-agar
2 tbsp maple syrup
1 tbsp lemon juice
1 tsp vanilla essence
cinnamon for dusting
- In a blender place the gingerbread biscuits and blitz until they turn into powder. Add VIOBLOCK and salt and blitz again until combined.
- Place in a tart tin and smooth over the base with the back of a spoon. Place in the fridge to set.
- In a small pot, dissolve the agar-agar in coconut and almond milk, whisking constantly. When it comes to a boil, remove from heat and allow to cool.
- In a large mixing bowl, add the rest of the ingredients and the coconut-almond milk mixture and whisk very well until combined.
- Pour the mixture on top of the gingerbread base and place in the fridge to set for at least 5 hours.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon and serve!