Pause slide movement
Resume slide movement
use left or right arrow keys to navigate the tab,
Click to read more about this recipe
200 g Violife mozzarella flavour grated
150 g Violife prosociano grated
100 g Violife vioblock melted
600 g pizza dough
2 garlic cloves diced
1 bunch of parsley roughly chopped
- Preheat the oven at 180°C.
- In a small bowl, combine melted VIOBLOCK, parsley and garlic.
- Divide the dough into three pieces. On a slightly floured surface, roll out one piece of dough into a long rectangle.
- Fill with 70g Violife Mozzarella flavour Grated and fold over the sides into a log shape. Pinch with your fingers to secure.
- Repeat with the other two pieces of dough and fill each one with 70g Violife Mozzarella flavour Grated.
- On a lightly greased baking tray add all 3 pieces, seam side down.
- Pinch the three pieces together at the top of the baking tray and braid them.
- Secure the bottom edge in the same way or fold it under the braid.
- Brush with the garlic sauce, covering the whole surface and grate some Violife Prosociano.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes at 200°C or until golden brown.
- Serve alongside some marinara sauce for dipping!