Pause slide movement
Resume slide movement
use left or right arrow keys to navigate the tab,
Click to read more about this recipe
150 g Violife Creamy Original
70 g Violife Prosociano
100 g Violife Original flavour grated
100 g Violife Mozzarella flavour grated
120 g flour
salt & freshly ground pepper
200 g marinara sauce
basil leaves to garnish
- In a medium bowl, combine Violife Creamy with Prosociano, flour, salt and pepper. Mix well to combine and make small balls of roughly 30g each. You should make about 12.
- Bring a salted pot of water to a boil and add the dumplings 6 at a time.
- Boil for 7 minutes. They should start floating when they are almost ready.
- Use a slotted spoon and place on paper towels to absorb any moisture. Repeat with the remaining dumplings.
- Place the cooked and drained dumplings into a baking dish. Top with marinara sauce, Violife Original and Mozzarella flavour grated and grate some Prosociano.
- Bake for 20 minutes at 200°C, until the sauce starts bubbling and it has melted nicely. Garnish with some basil leaves and enjoy!