Pause slide movement
Resume slide movement
use left or right arrow keys to navigate the tab,
Click to read more about this recipe
150 g Violife Le Rond Camembert Flavour
200 g Violife Original flavour grated
5 large portobello mushrooms, stem removed
1 tbsp flour
500 g vegan puff pastry
5 tbsp cranberry sauce
oat milk for brushing
2 sprigs fresh thyme
Berries to decorate
- Heat the oven to 180°C.
- Place the portobello mushrooms on a lined baking tray and bake for 15 minutes. Remove from the oven and place on kitchen towel to soak up the moisture.
- Place the puff pastry on a lightly floured surface and roll out thinly. Use a round cookie cutter to make circles a little larger than the circumference of the portobello mushroom.
- Spread each base with cranberry sauce, a dollop of Violife Le Rond and top with the portobello mushroom stem side down.
- Sprinkle with some Violife Original flavour grated. Top with another pastry circle and fold the edges securing them at the bottom.
- Use a cookie cutter to make some leaf shapes with the remaining pastry and place them on top of the mushroom Wellingtons.
- Place on a lined baking tray and brush with oat milk. Bake in the oven for 30 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, allow to rest for 5 minutes and serve with some thyme leaves and berries for color and extra flavour!