Pause slide movement
Resume slide movement
use left or right arrow keys to navigate the tab,
Click to read more about this recipe
1 Violife Just like cream cheese original
2 Cups blueberries
1 tbsp icing sugar
a squeeze of lemon juice
1 cup plain flour
2 tbsp caster sugar
2 tsp baking powder
pinch of salt
1 tsp vanilla extract
2/3 cup unsweetened almond milk
1/2 tbsp vegetable oil
1 tsp cinnamon
- Place berries into a small dish with confectionary sugar and lemon juice.
- Bake 5-10 minutes to create fruit compote.
- Remove from oven and cover to keep warm.
- Combine flour, caster sugar, baking soda, and salt into a mixing bowl.
- Whisk in vanilla, cinnamon, and almond milk.
- Heat a non-stick frying pan over medium heat with 2 tsp of oil.
- Scoop ¼ cup batter per pancake. Cook thoroughly on each side.
- Place finished pancakes in oven on low heat while remaining pancakes cook.
- Serve with compote and a dollop of Violife Just Like Cream Cheese Original.