Pause slide movement
Resume slide movement
use left or right arrow keys to navigate the tab,
Click to read more about this recipe
1 can (15 oz.) pumpkin
1/3 cup canola oil
1/2 cup non-dairy milk
1 cup brown sugar
1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
1 tablespoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 tablespoon Pumpkin spice
VIOLIFE CREAMY FROSTING:
2 packs Violife Creamy Original
3 cups powdered sugar
1 tsp vanilla extract
3-4 tbsp non-dairy milk
- Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C) and lightly oil cupcake pan.
- Whisk pumpkin, canola oil, non-dairy milk, and brown sugar in a bowl.
- Sift flour, baking powder, salt, and pumpkin spice over the wet ingredients using a mesh strainer.
- Mix dry ingredients into wet ingredients using a wooden spoon or rubber spatula.
- Pour cupcake batter into cupcake pan. Fill each cup until it is almost full.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean.
- Beat Violife Creamy Original in a bowl with the sugar, vanilla extract, and non-dairy milk until fluffy.
- Decorate cupcakes with the cream cheese frosting.