Pause slide movement
Resume slide movement
use left or right arrow keys to navigate the tab,
Click to read more about this recipe
150 g Violife prosociano finely grated
200 g spaghetti
5 g black peppercorns crushed
a pinch of salt
- Bring a pot of salted water to a boil, and cook the spaghetti according to the packet instructions. Reserve 1 cup of pasta water and set aside, allowing to cool.
- In a pan over medium heat, toast the peppercorns for 2 minutes. Transfer to a pestle and mortar and grind.
- In the pan put the crushed pepper back, grate a generous amount of Prosociano on top and stir, whilst slowly adding the reserved pasta water. Whisk until you have a creamy sauce.
- Add in the pasta and mix well, you can add more pasta water if the sauce gets too thick.
- Serve and sprinkle with a dash of pepper and some extra Prosociano. Enjoy!