Pause slide movement
Resume slide movement
use left or right arrow keys to navigate the tab,
Click to read more about this recipe
150 g Violife vioblock melted
600 g Violife creamy original
250 g vegan cream
250 g vegan biscuits
zest of 2 lemons
3 tbsp maple syrup
1 tsp vanilla extract
300 g blackberries fresh or frozen
edible flowers for decorating blackberries for serving
- 1 Line a muffin tin with muffin cases.
- 2 To make the changecake bases, in a blender blitz VIOBLOCK with the vegan biscuits until combined. Press into muffin cases using the back side of a spoon.
- 3 To make the filling, in a stand mixer combine Violife Creamy, vegan cream, lemon zest, maple syrup and vanilla extract and whisk until creamy.
- 4 Top the biscuit base with the changecake filling and place in the fridge to set.
- 5 For the blackberry topping, place the blackberries in a blender and blitz well.
- 6 Pour over the change cakes and place in the freezer to set.
- 7 To serve, remove from the muffin tin and the muffin cases and decorate with edible flowers and extra blackberries.