Pause slide movement
Resume slide movement
use left or right arrow keys to navigate the tab,
Click to read more about this recipe
300 g self-raising flour
1/4 teaspoon salt
150 g brown sugar
200 g unsweetened almond milk
60 ml olive oil
1 tsp vanilla extract
300 g blueberries
FOR THE ICING:
1 pack Violife Creamy Original
100 g icing sugar
½ cup blueberries, halved
Lemon zest, optional
- Preheat oven to 180°C degrees.
- Mix all wet ingredients in a bowl, whisking until smooth.
- In a separate bowl mix the dry ingredients. Combine the wet mixture with the dry one and mix until well combined.
- Add the blueberries and fold into the batter with a spatula.
- Line 12 muffin tins with cases and fill each one with 2 tbsp of the batter. Top with blueberries and a sprinkle of sugar and bake for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile make the frosting by whisking Violife Creamy Original until smooth. Add the rest of the ingredients and fold until combined. Place frosting in the fridge.
- Once the muffins are ready, place the frosting into a piping bag and decorate your muffins. Sprinkle with lemon zest.