Pause slide movement
Resume slide movement
use left or right arrow keys to navigate the tab,
Click to read more about this recipe
1 pack Violife Creamy Original
200 g all-purpose flour
200 g whole wheat flour
75 g cup coconut sugar
250 g chopped fresh strawberries
200 g almond milk
2 tsp baking powder
75 g coconut oil, melted
1 tbsp maple syrup
Juice of 1 lemon
1 tsp vanilla
3 tbsp chia seeds
½ tsp salt
½ tsp ground cinnamon, optional
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- In a bowl, stir the flour, sugar, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt.
- In another bowl add the almond milk and the coconut oil. Add this mixture to the flour mixture and whisk until combined.
- When it resembles a dough, add the strawberries.
- Make a ball out of the dough and transfer to a lined baking tray. Press dough into a circle with your hands and cut into 8 triangles. Separate triangles gently and set apart from each other.
- Place in the oven and bake for 15 minutes, or until golden. Let cool.
- Meanwhile place Violife Creamy Original, lemon juice, maple syrup, vanilla and chia seeds in a mixer and whisk until creamy.
- To serve drizzle scones with the lemon creamy and sprinkle with extra chia seeds.