Pause slide movement
Resume slide movement
use left or right arrow keys to navigate the tab,
Click to read more about this recipe
FOR THE ICE CREAM BASE:
1 pack Violife Creamy Original
1 can full-fat coconut cream
1 tsp pure vanilla bean paste or vanilla extract
1/4 cup maple syrup
FOR THE FRUIT PUREE:
100 g blackberries
100 g raspberries
100 g kiwi
100 g mango
- Whisk Violife Creamy Original, coconut cream, vanilla and maple syrup, until smooth and creamy. Set aside.
- Blend the fruits individually and place in small bowls. Divide the ice cream mixture into 5 parts and place into the separate fruit puree bowls.
- Stir well to combine. Keep one part of the ice cream mixture aside without adding to the fruit puree.
- Add the white ice cream mixture as a base in all the popsicle/ice cream molds and top with the coloured ice cream mixtures.
- Use any leftover fruits inside, if you wish.
- Place in the freezer for 24 hours to set.