Pause slide movement
Resume slide movement
use left or right arrow keys to navigate the tab,
Click to read more about this recipe
1 pack Violife Creamy Original
2/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
400 g pitted dates
1 tsp pure vanilla extract
1 tbsp filter coffee or espresso
Ice cream cones, to serve
- Place a large mixing bowl in the freezer to chill for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile add pitted dates to a blender and blend well. Add some hot water slowly until a paste like texture forms.
- Place inside the chilled mixing bowl, add Violife Creamy Original and whisk until smooth. Then add cocoa powder, vanilla extract, coffee or espresso and almond milk. Whisk until incorporated.
- Transfer to a lined baking tin and cover loosely with plastic wrap and then foil. Allow to set overnight in the freezer.
- Remove from freezer fifteen minutes before serving and use a scoop to serve.