Pause slide movement
Resume slide movement
use left or right arrow keys to navigate the tab,
Click to read more about this recipe
FOR THE CAULIFLOWER CRUST:
2 flax eggs
4 tbsp coconut flour
½ tsp garlic powder
1 tsp dried oregano
salted & Pepper to taste
FOR THE PIZZA:
200 g Violife Grated Original
1 pack Quorn Vegan Chicken Free Slices
1 pack Quorn Vegan Smoky Ham Free Slices
½ cup tomato sauce
2 tbsp sweetcorn
2 tbsp olives
- To make the cauliflower crust, add cauliflower to the bowl of a food processor and pulse until it resembles rice.
- In a bowl, combine flax eggs, cauliflower rice, coconut flour, garlic powder, oregano, salt, and pepper.
- Using an ice cream scoop, spread cauliflower mixture into a circle for each pizza and place onto a greased muffin tin or 10cm tart tins.
- Bake for 30 minutes until golden.
- Top with 1 teaspoon tomato sauce, sprinkle with grated Violife and top with your choice of toppings, sweetcorn, olives, Quorn Vegan Chicken Free Slices and Quorn Vegan Smoky Ham Free Slices.
- Place back in the oven for another 5-10 minutes.
- Remove the pizzas from the tin and sprinkle with basil leaves.