Pause slide movement
Resume slide movement
use left or right arrow keys to navigate the tab,
Click to read more about this recipe
180 g Violife tex-mex flavour grated
4 tbsp water
5 medium potatoes washed and spiralized
150 g Violife creamy original
200 ml water
1 tbsp onion powder
1 tsp fresh pepper
2 tomatoes diced
1 onion diced
2 tbsp fresh coriander roughly chopped
- Use a spiralizer to make the potato spirals.
- To make the creamy dressing, combine all ingredients together and whisk to combine.
- In a deep pan, heat vegetable oil and fry the potatoes for 8-10 minutes, until golden and crisp. Remove with a slotted spoon and place on a kitchen towel to absorb any excess oil.
- To make the tomato salsa, place tomatoes, onion and coriander in a small bowl and stir well to combine.
- In a small pot over medium heat melt the grated Violife Tex-Mex flavour with some water. Mix constantly until it melts nicely and evenly.
- To serve, drizzle with creamy dressing, melted Violife and the tomato salsa.