Pause slide movement
Resume slide movement
use left or right arrow keys to navigate the tab,
Click to read more about this recipe
150 g Violife Creamy Original
200 g Greek White block, crumbled
3 tbsp olive oil
1 garlic clove, crushed
Zest of 1 lemon
2 tbsp fresh oregano
20 large fresh basil leaves
10 semi-dried tomatoes, halved
Salt and pepper to taste
- Cut the aubergines & zucchinis lengthways into thick slices.
- Heat a griddle pan over high heat, brush the slices with olive oil and grill until golden. Set aside on kitchen paper to absorb any excess oil.
- In a medium bowl combine Violife Creamy, Violife Greek White, garlic, lemon zest and oregano. Stir well, season and set aside.
- To assemble, spread a tablespoon of the creamy mixture onto each aubergine and zucchini slice, adding a basil leaf and half a dried tomato.
- Roll up and use a toothpick to secure.