Pause slide movement
Resume slide movement
use left or right arrow keys to navigate the tab,
Click to read more about this recipe
1 pack Violife Cheddar Flavour Slices
1 medium sweet potato, sliced
2 tsp coconut oil, melted
4 slices sourdough bread
2 tbsp vegan mayonnaise
1 handful of greens (rocket, lambs’ lettuce, baby spinach)
½ red onion, sliced
2 tbsp balsamic cream
Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Place sweet potato slices on a lined baking tray, season with coconut oil, salt and pepper and bake for 25 minutes.
- In a heated griddle pan, grill your bread slices on both sides.
- To assemble your toastie, spread vegan mayonnaise on two slices of bread. Top with greens, sweet potato, sliced onion and Violife slices.
- Drizzle with the balsamic cream and top with the other slice of bread.
- Place in a toaster or panini maker until the Violife slices melt. Cut in half and serve.