Pause slide movement
Resume slide movement
use left or right arrow keys to navigate the tab,
Click to read more about this recipe
1 pack Violife Creamy Original
7 medjool dates, pitted
½ cup cocoa powder, unsweetened
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 tbsp coconut oil
¾ cup luke warm water
¼ cup raw unsalted cashews
1 pinch salt (omit if cashews are already salted)
1 tbsp vegan chocolate chips, optional
FOR CHOCOLATE COATING (OPTIONAL):
dark chocolate chips
- In a food processor, combine all dry ingredients, except for chocolate chips if using.
- Whisk Violife Original Creamy in a bowl and add processed ingredients, mixing until creamy and smooth.
- Add in the chocolate chips.
- Grease the silicone mould with coconut oil and pour the chocolate fudge mixture.
- Top with holders or insert popsicle sticks.
- Freeze for at least 24 hours.
- Melt a handful of dark chocolate chips along with a tiny amount of coconut oil.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Remove the popsicles from the freezer and drizzle with chocolate to serve.
- Sprinkle with rose petals if you wish.