Pause slide movement
Resume slide movement
use left or right arrow keys to navigate the tab,
Click to read more about this recipe
For the ghosts
1 pack Violife creamy original
1 bag white vegan marshmallows
1 tbsp vanilla essence
1/2 cup coconut cream
2 tbsp agave syrup
For the brownies
1 cup plain flour
1/4 cup cocoa powder 5 tsp
1 cup caster sugar
1/4 cup vegetable oil
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 1/4 cups vegan dark chocolate, melted
1 cup coconut milk
1/2 cup vegan chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
- Line a 20X20cm (8x8inch) tin with baking paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, add flour, cocoa powder, sugar, and whisk to mix.
- Add oil, vanilla, melted chocolate and coconut milk. Mix with a wooden spoon until combined. Add chocolate chips (keeping some for the ghost decorations) and mix gently.
- Pour batter into the baking tin and bake for 25-30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a medium mixing bowl whisk the Violife Creamy with the coconut cream, agave syrup and vanilla essence.
- When the brownies have cooled down, cut into equal squares. Place a marshmallow on each square, using a little bit of the Creamy mixture as ‘glue’.
- Using a spoon, pour the creamy mixture over the marshmallow, resembling a ghost shape. Use the remaining chocolate chips to decorate with eyes and mouths.