Pause slide movement
Resume slide movement
use left or right arrow keys to navigate the tab,
Click to read more about this recipe
4 tbsp Violife VIOBLOCK
4 medium potatoes
1 handful of fresh rosemary
salt & pepper to taste
chives to garnish
- Line a baking tray with baking paper and preheat the oven to 180°C. Wash and scrub the potatoes well and use a fork to pierce them all over.
- Place the potatoes on the baking tray and sprinkle with the rosemary, salt, pepper and 2 tbsp of VIOBLOCK.
- Bake for 25 minutes and remove from the oven. Use a brush to baste the potatoes in the melted VIOBLOCK, turn them over and place back in the oven for an additional 20 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and use a knife to slice halfway through the potatoes lengthwise. Squeeze it open with your fingers and use a fork to mash the inside of the potatoes.
- Top with the remaining VIOBLOCK either in cubes or swirls. Serve while still hot and garnish with chopped chives.