Pause slide movement
Resume slide movement
use left or right arrow keys to navigate the tab,
Click to read more about this recipe
450 g Violife creamy original softened
400 g Violife original flavour grated
2 tablespoons grated onion
1/2 tsp mustard powder
1 tsp sriracha sauce
fresh parsley leaves
1 pomegranate seeds only
1 yellow pepper in the Shape of a star
Assortment of crackers and breadsticks for serving
- In a large bowl mix Violife Creamy Original and grated Original flavour, grated onion, mustard powder and sriracha sauce. Cover and refrigerate until firm enough to shape.
- Divide into three balls of different sizes. Using your hands, shape them into three different size cone shapes.
- Sprinkle a baking tray with parsley leaves and roll the cones around, until coated in parsley.
- Stand the trees up and create a garland with the pomegranate seeds. Make a star shape out of the yellow pepper and place in on top of the trees.
- Serve with crackers and breadsticks.