Pause slide movement
Resume slide movement
use left or right arrow keys to navigate the tab,
Click to read more about this recipe
1 pack Violife Grated Original Flavour
1 kg Brussels sprouts
3 green onions, finely chopped
1/4 cup gluten free all-purpose flour
2 - 4 tbsp olive oil
1 flax egg (2 Tbsp flax & 2 Tbsp water)
Mint, roughly chopped
1 tsp paprika
2 tsp salt
1/4 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp black pepper
- Wash Brussels sprouts and slice very finely. Place in a bowl with the green onions and the mint.
- In a separate bowl whisk together flour, salt, pepper, pink pepper, paprika and garlic powder.
- Add the dry ingredients and the flax egg to the Brussels sprouts mixture and then add the Violife Grated Original. Mix well and let rest in the fridge for 10 minutes.
- Heat a frying pan with olive oil and make a patty in your hands with two tablespoons of the mixture.
- Shallow fry for 4 minutes on each side. Remove and place on a plate with kitchen paper to drain excess oil. Repeat this process for all the mixture.