Pause slide movement
Resume slide movement
use left or right arrow keys to navigate the tab,
Click to read more about this recipe
1 pack Violife Grated Original
6 filo pastry sheets
3 courgettes, sliced in ½
300 g pumpkin, diced
25 grape tomatoes, halved
5-6 basil leaves, to garnish
2 tbsp olive oil
Salt and pepper, to taste
- Place 2 filo sheets next to each other on a work surface and brush each sheet evenly with olive oil.
- Place 2 more sheets on top and brush with oil. Repeat.
- Cut each stack into 6 squares, for a total of 12 stacks with 3 sheets each. Lightly grease 12 tart tins with olive oil.
- Place each square filo stack into the tart tins, pressing gently to mould the pastry into the bottom.
- Add ½ of the Violife Grated Original to the center of the sheets.
- Sauté the pumpkin, tomatoes and courgettes with olive oil. Season to taste.
- Fill each filo case with the mixture. Sprinkle again with the remaining Violife Grated Original.
- Place the tart tin onto a baking sheet and bake at 180°C for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Once ready, sprinkle with basil leaves and serve.