Pause slide movement
Resume slide movement
use left or right arrow keys to navigate the tab,
Click to read more about this recipe
FOR THE CRUST:
½ cup almonds
½ cup dates, pitted
Pinch of sea salt
FOR THE FILLING:
1 pack Violife Creamy Original
Juice of one large lemon
1 tsp pure vanilla extract
1/3 cup coconut oil, liquified
½ cup of canned coconut milk (use creamier part)
1/4-1/3 cup maple pure syrup
3 tbsp coconut shreds
1 cup cherries
A pinch of sea salt
- In a food processor blend the almonds and dates. Add salt and press mixture into lined muffin tins. Place in freezer for 15 minutes.
- For the filling combine Violife Creamy Original with all ingredients except for cherries in a food processor and blend until smooth.
- Remove muffin tins from the freezer and pour half of the mixture on top of crust to the halfway mark. Place muffin tins back in the freezer for 30 minutes.
- Place the cherries in the remaining filling in the food processor and blend until creamy and smooth.
- Remove muffin tins from freezer. Pour cherry filling on top of the vanilla layer.
- Freeze for 3-4 hours. Serve with cherries and pistachio on top.