Pause slide movement
Resume slide movement
use left or right arrow keys to navigate the tab,
Click to read more about this recipe
8 tbsp Violife vioblock
1 cup almond milk
8 g instant yeast
1 tbsp sugar
a pinch of salt
3 cups flour
1/4 cup sugar
1 tbsp ground cinnamon
150 g Violife creamy original
5 tbsps almond milk
4 tbsp maple syrup
- In a large saucepan melt VIOBLOCK with almond milk. Remove from heat and allow to cool.
- Sprinkle in the yeast and allow to activate for 10 minutes. Then sprinkle with sugar and salt and stir well. Slowly add in the flour whisking constantly.
- When a sticky dough forms, transfer to a lightly floured surface and knead. Form into a ball, place into a greased bowl, cover with cling film and set in a warm place to rise for about 1 hour.
- Roll out onto a lightly floured surface using a rolling pin to about a 3.5cm width and a rectangular shape.
- Brush with VIOBLOCK and top with sugar and cinnamon.
- Tightly roll up the dough and place seam side down. Slice the roll into 12 pieces and place them in a lined baking dish. Brush with VIOBLOCK and cover with cling film allowing to double in size again.
- Place in a preheated oven at 170°C and bake for 25-30 minutes.
- Meanwhile make your frosting by whisking together all ingredients until smooth and creamy.
- When your cinnamon rolls are golden and ready drizzle a generous amount of frosting and serve!