Pause slide movement
Resume slide movement
use left or right arrow keys to navigate the tab,
Click to read more about this recipe
200 g Violife Epic Cheddar flavour block
1 bag of chilli tortilla chips
150 g flour
250 g plant-based milk
salsa for dipping
- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- Cut the Epic block into 9 equal pieces.
- Put the tortilla chips in a bowl and crush them using your hands until they become fine crumbs.
- In another bowl add the milk and flour and whisk until there are no lumps left.
- Dip the Epic cubes one by one into the batter and then roll in the crumbled tortilla chips. Repeat for all the cubes.
- Place the coated Epic cubes in a baking tray and bake for 10 minutes.
- Serve with a side of salsa for dipping and enjoy!