Pause slide movement
Resume slide movement
use left or right arrow keys to navigate the tab,
Click to read more about this recipe
FOR THE VEGGIE SKEWERS:
1 pack Violife Mediterranean Style
1 yellow pepper
140 g cherry tomatoes
½ a bunch of fresh mint
½ tbsp dried red chilli
Flatbreads or pittas, to serve
FOR THE DIP:
1 Violife Creamy Original
1 cucumber, grated
1 handful mint, chopped
Salt and Pepper, to taste
- Place 6 wooden skewers into a tray of cold water to soak.
- On a chopping board, cut the Violife Mediterranean Style Block into 2cm cubes, then add to a large mixing bowl.
- Carefully cut the pepper into 2cm pieces and add to the bowl.
- Cut the courgettes into half-moon slices and finely chop the mint leaves. Add to the bowl.
- Add lemon zest, chilli and olive oil. Season with pepper, then mix well to coat.
- Preheat the grill to high.
- Thread and divide the vegetable pieces between the skewers.
- Place onto the bbq and cook under the grill for 10-12 minutes.
- For the dip, add salt to the grated cucumber and squeeze until all liquids are gone in a sieve. Place in a bowl with other ingredients and mix.
- Serve the veggie skewers with the dip on the side and some flatbreads or pittas.