Pause slide movement
Resume slide movement
use left or right arrow keys to navigate the tab,
Click to read more about this recipe
FOR THE CRUST:
150 g roasted cashews
50 g shredded unsweetened coconut
150 g soft dates, pitted
1 vanilla bean
25 g cacao nibs
FOR THE FILLING:
200 g Violife Original flavour Creamy
200 g salted roasted cashews
220 ml canned coconut milk
75 ml coconut oil
40 g cocoa powder
8 whole dates pits removed
2 tbsp vanilla extract
- Line 6 mini muffins tins.
- In a food processor, add all of the ingredients for the crust and pulse until finely chopped and combined.
- Press 1 tablespoon of the dough into each muffin tin, using your finger to press the dough up the sides. Repeat with the remaining dough. Place muffin tin in the freezer for 15 minutes.
- Add the ingredients for the filling into the same food processor and blend until smooth, thick and very creamy, about 10 minutes.
- Remove the muffin shells from the freezer and fill with the chocolate fudge.