Pause slide movement
Resume slide movement
use left or right arrow keys to navigate the tab,
Click to read more about this recipe
FOR THE CUPCAKES:
220 g all-purpose flour
200 g sugar
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
240 ml almond milk
10 ml vanilla extract
80 ml olive oil
15 ml white vinegar
FOR THE FROSTING:
200 g Violife Original flavour Creamy
50 g coconut powder
100 g powdered sugar icing
Fresh Sliced Strawberries & coconut flakes (to decorate)
- Preheat the oven to 180°C and line a cupcake tray with 6 cupcake holders.
- Sift the flour into a bowl and add the sugar, baking soda and salt.
- Then add the almond milk, vanilla extract, oil and white vinegar. Mix in thoroughly, using a hand whisk to get rid of any lumps.
- Pour the batter into a jug and pour evenly into the cupcake liners.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Move to a cooling rack and allow to cool before frosting.
- Prepare the frosting by mixing together the Violife Creamy, the coconut powder and the icing sugar until well combined. Using a piping bag cover each cupcake with the frosting.
- Decorate with fresh strawberry slices and coconut flakes.