Pause slide movement
Resume slide movement
use left or right arrow keys to navigate the tab,
Click to read more about this recipe
170 g almond milk
2 tsp lemon juice
1 tsp vanilla extract
75 ml coconut butter, melted and cooled
100 g coconut sugar
125 g all-purpose flour
2 tsp baking powder
4 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
Cocoa nibs for serving
FOR THE FROSTING:
1 pack Violife Creamy Original
150 g icing sugar
2 drops blue icing sugar
2 drops vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Line a muffin tray with muffin cases.
- Stir the lemon juice into the almond milk and set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk the melted coconut butter and sugar until well combined. Stir in the almond milk mixture and the vanilla extract.
- Add the flour, baking powder and cocoa powder and mix to combine.
- Spoon the mixture into the muffin cases. Bake for 15-20 minutes. Allow to cool.
- For the frosting, beat the Violife Creamy, icing sugar and vanilla extract, until thick and smooth. Spoon the icing into a piping bag and decorate the cooled cupcakes as desired.