Pause slide movement
Resume slide movement
use left or right arrow keys to navigate the tab,
Click to read more about this recipe
150 g Violife Creamy Original
200 g Violife Original flavour grated
120 g jalapeño peppers, sliced in half lengthwise, seeds removed
1 green onion, finely sliced
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 package vegan puff pastry
Oat milk for brushing
- Preheat the oven at 200°C.
- In a small bowl, mix Violife Creamy, Violife Grated Original, green onion and salt and stir to combine.
- Place the halved jalapenos on a lined baking tray and carefully fill with the mixture.
- Roll out the puff pastry and cut very thin strips. Wrap one strip of dough around each stuffed jalapeño. Make sure to leave enough space for the eyes.
- Brush with some oat milk.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 8-10 minutes. Remove and add the candy eyes. Serve warm and spook everyone!