Pause slide movement
Resume slide movement
use left or right arrow keys to navigate the tab,
Click to read more about this recipe
2 tbsp vioblock
4 sweetcorn boiled
FOR THE CREAMY COATING:
100 g Violife creamy original
juice and zest of 1 lime
1 tsp paprika
FOR THE CRUMB COATING:
150 g prosociano grated
1 tsp chilli flakes
4 tbsp parsley
- In a bowl, combine the ingredients for the Creamy coating and mix well.
- In another shallow bowl, combine the ingredients for the crumb coating and mix.
- Heat a griddle pan over medium heat and add VIOBLOCK.
- When melted, grill the sweet corns for 5 minutes, turning regularly.
- Using tongs, dip the grilled corn into the creamy coating, coating evenly and then into the crumb coating. Repeat the process with the rest of the sweet corn and serve on a platter.
- Sprinkle with extra parsley if you wish and enjoy!
- To make it easier to eat you can pierce the sweet corn sides with wooden skewers.