Pause slide movement
Resume slide movement
use left or right arrow keys to navigate the tab,
Click to read more about this recipe
100 g Violife VIOBLOCK, in cubes
120 ml apple juice
4 tbsp cranberries
90 g marzipan paste
40 g almonds, chopped
3 tbsp agave syrup
2 tsp cinnamon
- Soak the raisins in apple juice for 1 hour.
- Sieve and keep the liquid for later. Cut the lids off the cleaned apples and remove the seeds and stem.
- In a bowl add the marzipan paste with 40g VIOBLOCK and almonds and mix well. Add the soaked raisings without their juice and then add agave syrup and cinnamon. Mix well using your hands.
- Press the filling into the apples using your fingers. Place in a greased baking dish, top with the apple juice and VIOBLOCK and bake for 25 minutes in a preheated oven at 180°C.
- Top the apples with their lids and bake for a further 10 minutes.
- Serve with the sauce from the baking dish and sprinkle with some icing sugar.