Pause slide movement
Resume slide movement
use left or right arrow keys to navigate the tab,
Click to read more about this recipe
180 g Violife tex-mex flavour grated
8 medium zucchinis
FOR THE MARINADE:
2 cloves garlic minced
2 tbsp olive oil
1 tbsp maple syrup
1 tbsp sriracha sauce
1 tsp fresh thyme finely chopped
1/2 tsp pepper
1/2 tsp salt chilli flakes to garnish
- 1 Thinly slice the zucchini, using a mandoline.
- 2 To make the marinade, place all ingredients in a blender and blitz until creamy.
- 3 Brush each zucchini ribbon with the marinade and start threading them onto the skewers, forming an S shape. Add some grated Violife Tex-Mex flavour in between the zucchini ribbons and on top.
- 4 Throw the skewers on the barbecue and grill for 2-4 minutes on each side. Turn carefully and sprinkle some more Violife Tex-Mex flavour grated, while grilling.
- 5 Remove from the barbecue and sprinkle some grated Violife Tex-Mex flavour and chili flakes on top.