Pause slide movement
Resume slide movement
use left or right arrow keys to navigate the tab,
Click to read more about this recipe
FOR THE CREAMY DIP:
150 g Violife creamy original
1 lemon zest
1 tbsp harissa
1 tsp paprika
1 tsp zaatar
FOR THE GRILL ME! FRIES:
200 g Violife grill me!, in sticks
5 tbsp oat milk
75 g plain flour
1 tsp zaatar mix for sprinkling
fresh mint leaves torn
1 lemon wedged
- To make the creamy dip, combine all ingredients and whisk well. Set aside.
- To make the Grill Me! fries, cut the Violife Grill Me! into sticks. Dip them into a bowl of oat milk and then into a bowl of flour, coating them evenly.
- Repeat with all the Grill Me! slices.
- Heat a deep frying pan with vegetable oil and fry the coated sticks in batches for 2 minutes, or until golden brown. Remove and place on kitchen paper to drain any excess oil.
- Serve the Grill Me! fries with the creamy dip on the side, a sprinkle of zaatar and fresh mint leaves.
- Squeeze some lemon on top for that extra zing!