Pause slide movement
Resume slide movement
use left or right arrow keys to navigate the tab,
Click to read more about this recipe
FOR THE MUMMY:
150 g Violife le rond Camembert flavour
1 sheet vegan puff pastry
2 tbsp plant based milk
2 slices of black olives
cherry tomatoes halved
- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- Roll out the pastry onto a floured surface. Use a round cookie cutter and cut the dough into a circle, about 2cm wider than the Le Rond. Cut the rest of the puff pastry into 1cm strips.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Place the round piece of the puff pastry onto the baking paper and place the Le Rond on top of it.
- Wrap the pastry around it.
- Use some strips to create a mummy looking shape, by placing them diagonally on top of the Le Rond, leaving space for the eyes in the center.
- Place the Le Rond mummy in a small baking dish and place onto the baking tray alongside the rest of the strips. Brush all the pastry parts with milk and bake for 5 minutes.
- Remove the pastry strips carefully and bake the Le Rond Mummy for 15 more minutes or until nicely melted and golden brown.
- Add the olive slices as eyes and place in the center of a wooden board. Decorate the board with the vegetable sticks and the golden puff pastry strips. Spooktacular!