Pause slide movement
Resume slide movement
use left or right arrow keys to navigate the tab,
Click to read more about this recipe
200 g Violife Original Flavour Grated
80 g Violife Prosociano, for topping
325 ml warm water
7 g sachet dried yeast
500 g strong bread flour, plus extra for dusting
1 tsp salt
olive oil to grease
50 g breadcrumbs
FOR THE FILLING:
1 Violife Creamy Original
1 big bunch flatleaf parsley, roughly chopped
3 garlic cloves, chopped
1 lemon zest
A drizzle of olive oil
- Into a large bowl pour water and yeast and mix with a fork for 2 minutes.
- Add flour and salt and mix well. When stiff use your hands to form a dough.
- On a lightly floured surface knead for 5 minutes and then form a ball.
- Place in a greased bowl, cover with a clean towel and place in a warm place for 1 hour or until double in size.
- Remove the air from the dough and divide into two pieces. Stretch out onto a lightly floured surface into a 30cm x 50cm rectangle, leaving a border on the longer side.
- In a blender, blitz all ingredients for the filling and pour onto the dough.
- Roll the dough and leave it seam side down. Roll it in Violife Original flavour Grated and slice in pieces. You should get around 26.
- Place the pieces close together in two round, lined 23cm baking tins. Add the rest Violife Original flavour Grated in between the rolls.
- Allow to rise once again for 30 minutes.
- Sprinkle with breadcrumbs and grated Violife Prosociano and place in a preheated oven at 220°C for 20 minutes.
- Enjoy while still hot!